August 10, 2010 Minutes

West Calhoun Neighborhood Council

Minutes: 8/10/2010

 

Present:   Michael Wagner (Chair), Seth Doorn (Treasurer), Meg Forney, Gary Knutson, Kathy Cobb, Jeff Peltola (Vice Chair), David Rhees, Rhea Sullivan (Coordinator)

 

Guests:    Rodgers Adams

Administrative Items

 

Secretary’s Report

  • The minutes for July 13, 2010 were approved with one correction (remove extra comma in David Rhees’s name).

 

       Treasurer’s Report

  • Seth reported that he and Barb and Rhea met on August 2, 2010 for training on the Treasurer’s responsibilities.  Current balance in the NRP account is $4,958.03 after paying the Coordinator’s July invoice and $30 copy card.

 

Monthly Updates

 

Council Member comments

  • Council Member Hodges was not present.

 

Lakes District Council Update/MPRB
  • The next meeting of the Lakes District Council is August 26, 2010.  Rhea will send an e-mail to Board with information about time and location.  Meg Forney may be able to attend this meeting.  Kathy expressed interest in becoming the representative, but she cannot make the August 26 meeting.

 

Midtown Greenway Coalition

  • Seth expressed interest in considering the position of WCNC representative to the MGC.  Michael and Seth will attend the next meeting, which will likely be August 26.  MGC Director Tim Springer is stepping down some time later this year.  

 

Other Business

 

Nolan Properties – 3100 Excelsior Blvd.

  • Jeff reported that he watched a rebroadcast of the Planning Commission meeting regarding 3100 Excelsior Blvd.  Nolan Properties received the necessary approvals, but they are still negotiating about a couple of parking spots.  There will likely be two restaurants at the site, but could be one restaurant and one retail business.

 

Southwest LRT

  • The next Community Members Working Group will be held August 24.  The next open houses will be September 14 and 15.  
  • Jeff suggested that we schedule a community meeting to hear West Calhoun input on the SW LRT.  Amanda Arnold would be willing to help us with the meeting.  We would share where we are at in the Station Area Planning process and get feedback from the community.  Rhea will contact Amanda and ask if she can attend the October 12 community meeting and the September 14 WCNC meeting (to help plan the community meeting).  We will include notice in our Fall Wavelength newsletter.
  • We looked at the Calhoun Gateway Small Area Plan.  Meg said that CIDNA had requested that we participate in the plan.  Both neighborhoods were looking at the Lake Street bridge and how it could shape both communities.  The question is whether the plan is still relevant.  Rhea will send a copy to Michael.  He will forward it to Amanda Arnold.  Amanda probably doesn’t have the plan because it wasn’t formally adopted.
  • Michael suggested that one approach to looking at the planning process is that there are four ways people move through the neighborhood: 1) walking, 2) biking, 3) driving/bus and 4) light rail (in the future).  
  • Rodgers suggested that we need to consider whether we want traffic moving through the neighborhood to be tempted to stop?  Do we want to be a destination?  We also need to consider circulation through the neighborhood.
  • Meg suggested that we consider hiring Bob Close to help us in revising our NRP Action Plan (and perhaps with Station Area Planning.)  
  • Meg suggested that we need to line our NRP Plan up with our Small Area Plan.  We need to consider, do we want the station to have a passive or active design?  Is our neighborhood a destination?  How do we make pedestrians feel at ease in their neighborhood?  What is the connection from the station to the lake?  How do we attract more businesses?  She also suggested we engage stakeholders like Kelly Duran (Calhoun Towers), Jack Pfaff (Calhoun Village) and the Minikahda Club.
  • Michael reviewed an e-mail from Art Higinbotham of CIDNA regarding the freight rail line.
  • David suggested that we need to identify the key questions, issues and concerns regarding the SW LRT and add a couple of bullet points under each.
  • Michael reminded us that WCNC made a statement in September 2009 regarding SW LRT, which included:   

 

“Concerns about station location/planning:

  • It is our understanding that there is a policy stating that no Park & Ride facilities shall be located within the City of Minneapolis.  We would like to have clarification on this policy to understand the situation for a potential Park & Ride, or Kiss & Ride facility at the West Lake Station?
  • That the station be an aesthetic asset for the neighborhood.
  • That planning efforts be made to protect the environmental aspects of this location, including existing tree placement, gardens, the Midtown Greenway bike trail, and the neighborhood access to these amenities.
  • That significant effort is considered to study and evaluate traffic and congestion issues associated with the location of this station.
  • That effort is made to study increased noise and vibration to neighboring homes.
  • That the station includes aesthetic lighting that fits in with the character of the neighborhood, and creates the basis for a safe environment.
  • That the WCNC and business partners in the neighborhood be strategically included in discussions that may affect the outcome of station design.”

 

  • The Board drafted a list of issues and key concerns regarding the Southwest Transitway which included:   

 

SW Transitway – Key Issues/Concerns

  • Station as a focal point for the community – not just in/out.  Create a sense of place.
  • Meeting place and neighborhood symbol.
  • Enhances and improves the quality of life for residents and the greater community.
  • Signage/lighting.
  • Traffic ($ for management of traffic)
  • Gateway to urban lakes.
  • Park and Ride?  Or parking ramps funded by private interests?  
  • Station name/identity/branding
  • West Calhoun as a destination.

 

Fall Wavelength Newsletter

  • We will plan to have a fall newsletter to be delivered at the end of September, two weeks before the community meeting.  Suggested articles include: 1) Update on 3100 Excelsior Blvd., 2) Announcement of SW LRT community meeting on October 12, 2010, 3) Salon Intrigue article, 4) Moss Envy article, 5) Introduction of the WCNC board (with photo) and publicize need for two more board members.

 

The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 p.m.

 

The next WCNC Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at The Bakken Museum at 6 p.m.  

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

Rhea Sullivan

WCNC Coordinator

July 13, 2010 Minutes

West Calhoun Neighborhood Council

Minutes: 7/13/2010

 

Present:   Michael Wagner (Chair), Seth Doorn (Treasurer), Meg Forney, Jeff Peltola, David Rhees, Rhea Sullivan (Coordinator)

 

Guests:    Rodgers Adams, Kari Kamrin, Gary Knutson, Haydee Peterson

Administrative Items

 

Secretary’s Report

  • The minutes for June 8, 2010 were approved.

 

       Treasurer’s Report

  • Seth reported that he and Barb had gone to the bank and he is now the official check signer.  He and Barb and Rhea still need to meet to train him in as Treasurer.  Current balance in the NRP account is $5,483.43.

 

Neighborhood Development

 

Nolan Properties Group: 3100 Excelsior Blvd. (former Boulevard Gardens site)

  • Nolan Properties has submitted a Land Use Application for Site Plan Review for 3100 Excelsior Blvd.  This will go to the City Planning Commission on August 2, 2010.
  • Haydee Peterson reported that Urban Anthology, their leasing agent, does have a tenant for the site.

 

Monthly Updates

 

Council Member comments

  • Council Member Hodges was not present.

 

Lakes District Council Update/MPRB
  • July 22 meeting has been postponed until August 26, 2010.  Rhea will send an e-mail to Board with this information.

 

Midtown Greenway Coalition

  • Michael Wagner has had to step down as MGC representative, though he is still involved with the organization.  He reported that the recent Tour de Fat fundraiser was a huge success.

 

Other Business

 

Southwest LRT Community Members Working Group

  • Jeff Peltola and Meg Forney both attended the first meeting of the Community Members Working Group on June 22.  
  • They reported that they broke out into small work groups to talk about the West Lake and 21st Street stations.  They discussed the issues and opportunities at each site.  They also discussed whether we want a Park & Ride at the site.  
  • Michael Wagner stated that WCNC has generally been against a Park & Ride at the
    West Lake station.  The next station at Belt Line has much more space.  It might make sense to put a larger Park & Ride at Belt Line rather than having a Park & Ride at West Lake.  The concern is that there is already so much traffic in the West Lake station area that it is unmanageable.  This would add to that.
  • Jeff said that he has spoken to Adele Hall about this.  The idea of having a Park & Ride at West Lake came out of the Southwest Transitway Alternatives Analysis.  The only site that absolutely won’t have a Park & Ride is the downtown station.  He commented that Gail Dorfman and Betsy Hodges don’t seem inclined to have a Park & Ride at West Lake and there is a preference not to have Park & Rides in the City of Minneapolis.  There may be a “Kiss & Ride” and a bus transfer point.
  • Meg Forney commented that instead of taking a negative approach, we should consider, if we were going to have a ramp, how can we make it work well for us?  How could it enhance the area?  We could take advantage of public money to help make West Calhoun feel more connected.  
  • Rodgers Adams suggested the possibility of making the Calhoun Commons parking lot a 3-level parking ramp.
  • We discussed the possibility of hiring a consultant to help us through the SW LRT planning process.  Meg suggested hiring Close & Associates, who has worked with the neighborhood in the past.  After some discussion, the decision was to continue to work with the Station Area Planning process and see what we can get out of it.  If we feel we need more, we could consider hiring a consultant then.

 

WCNC Phase I NRP Plan

  • We discussed our current Phase I NRP Action Plan and looked at a table of remaining funds.  We need to review our action plan priorities and have a community meeting.  The October 12 WCNC meeting would be a good time to do that.  Meg suggested that we might host a candidate forum to bring in more people.
  • Rhea will post the WCNC Phase I Action Plan, the Calhoun Gateway Small Area Plan and the Excelsior Blvd. Corridor Study on the website.  The Board is asked to review these documents and the spreadsheet that shows remaining Phase I NRP funds before our next meeting.

 

Board Member Appointment

  • Gary Knutson asked to be appointed to the Board.  He has lived in the neighborhood for eight years and is a retired advertising professional.  The Board voted to approve his appointment.

 

The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 p.m.

 

The next WCNC Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 10, 2010 at The Bakken Museum at 6 p.m.  

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

Rhea Sullivan

WCNC Coordinator

June 8, 2010 Minutes

West Calhoun Neighborhood Council

DRAFT Minutes: 6/8/10

 

Present:   Michael Wagner (Chair), Kathy Cobb, Seth Doorn, Jeff Peltola, Rhea Sullivan (Coordinator)

 

Guests:    Chelsea Adams (CCP/SAFE), Rodgers Adams, Andy Babula (Nolan Properties), Betsy Hodges (Council Member), Frank Hornstein (State Representative), Lt. Jack Kelly (MPD), Gary Knutson, Millicent Lang, John Nolan (Nolan Properties), Haydee Peterson, Jack Pfaff, Sgt. Brian Rogers (Park Police), Aaron Roseth (ESG Architects), Sarah Sponheim

Administrative Items

 

Secretary’s Report

  • The minutes for May 11, 2010 were approved.

 

       Treasurer’s Report

  • No report.

 

Crime & Safety

 

Lt. Jack Kelly (Minneapolis Police Dept.) and Chelsea Adams (CCP/SAFE)

  • Lt. Jack Kelly and Chelsea Adams spoke about the recent murder at Lake Calhoun.  The homicide is under investigation.  They believe the victim was targeted.  There has been a heavy patrol of the area since the shooting, especially at Thomas Beach.
  • Sgt. Brian Rodgers, Park Police, spoke briefly about added enforcement for violations at Lake Calhoun, including seat belts and parking.  Early spring is the busiest time at Lake Calhoun.
  • Frank Hornstein mentioned that an area resident had called him about a concern regarding evidence of drug paraphernalia.
  • Rogers Adams mentioned that motorcycle noise is a big problem.  He would like to see random decibel checks on Saturday nights.
  • Chelsea Adams stated that Theft from Motor Vehicle is a very common crime in the area.  About 31% of victims are residents; 62% come from outside the area.  Lt. Kelly recommended that folks don’t leave valuables in their car or stow them before they drive to the area and park.
  • Jack Pfaff suggested the possibility of a flashing light at the crosswalk at W. 32nd St. and Calhoun Parkway.  Sgt. Brian Rodgers said that that is not likely, but they could increase patrolling of the crosswalks.  Pedestrians only have the right of way when they enter the crosswalk.  Dean Parkway has elevated crosswalks.  Sgt. Rodgers suggested those might be more effective at getting cars to stop for pedestrians.  

 

Neighborhood Development

 

Nolan Properties Group: 3100 Excelsior Blvd. (former Boulevard Gardens site)

  • Andy Babula, Aaron Roseth (ESG Architects) and John Nolan were attending to give a presentation about a proposed development at the former Boulevard Gardens site.
  • The Boulevard Gardens site was a foreclosure and is currently owned by the bank.  Nolan Properties Group is under contract to purchase the property.  It is currently rather dilapidated in addition to being environmentally contaminated (because it was once a landfill).  There is currently methane and dry cleaner waste in the soil.
  • Nolan seeks to redevelop the property as a retail or restaurant space.  The plan is to keep the existing permanent structure and to add an addition that would bring the building up to the front of the lot.  The new structure would have a patio adjacent to the street.  
  • It was suggested that Nolan Properties incorporate some stormwater management features into the design.  John Nolan stated that the MPCA would like to seal the site because of the environmental conditions.  They don’t want water to penetrate into the landfill.  
  • Nolan Properties was asked about the future disposition of the site.  Andy Babula responded that they feel this is the best way to redevelop the site today, but Nolan Properties holds its properties long term.  There is the possibility for greater development of the site in the future.  
  • Michael Wagner suggested that there is an opportunity to make this a gateway to the Midtown Greenway and include a bike path through the site.  
  • Jeff Peltola suggested that sidewalks be added.  He suggested that there be an entrance on Excelsior Boulevard, not just a patio that basically blocks entry to the building from the street.  He suggested the terrace could be put on the back of the building, but Andy Babula commented that the City wants activity on Excelsior Blvd.  Jeff also suggested that Le Pain Quotidien would be a desirable tenant for the site.
  • Rhea Sullivan conveyed a resident’s concern about adding traffic to the area.  Andy Babula responded that they have done a traffic study.  They don’t feel they will have a big impact.  The exit on Abbott should help.  The site includes 31 parking spots.  
  • There is currently not a solid timeline for the development.  It’s early in the process.  Rhea will put contact information for Nolan Properties Group on the WCNC website.

 

Monthly Updates

 

Council Member comments

  • Betsy Hodges reported that the next Ward 13 breakfast is on July 21 at 8 a.m. at Pearson’s.  The Public Safety Fair will be in August.
  • Regarding fire inspections for 4+ dwellings, inspections will transfer temporarily from the Fire Department to regulatory services.
  • Youth Employment will be offered through the “Street Works” program for one time or ongoing services this summer for beautification, maintenance, etc.  Contact Betsy if you have an idea for a potential project for Street Works.
  • Betsy handed out a copy of the SW LRT Station Area Planning timeline.  The Community Working Group dates are June 22, August 24, October 26 and December 14.  Community meetings will be held July 13 and 14, September 14 and 15 and November 9 and 10, 2010.

 

Lakes District Council Update/MPRB
  • No report.  The next meeting will be July 22, 2010.

 

Midtown Greenway Coalition

  • No report.

 

Other Business

 

Officer Elections

  • Elections for officers were held.  
    • Michael Wagner, Chair
    • Jeff Peltola, Vice Chair
    • Seth Doorn, Treasurer

 

Southwest LRT Community Members Working Group

  • Jeff Peltola and Meg Forney were chosen to share the responsibility of representing WCNC on the Southwest LRT Community Members Working Group.  The first meeting is June 22.  

 

The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 p.m.

 

The next WCNC Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at The Bakken Museum at 6 p.m.  

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

Rhea Sullivan

WCNC Coordinator

May 11, 2010 Minutes

West Calhoun Neighborhood Council

DRAFT Minutes: 5/11/2010

 

Present:   David Rhees, Michael Wagner (Chair), Rhea Sullivan (Coordinator)

 

Guests:    Rodgers Adams, Amanda Arnold (City Planner), Kathy Cobb, Scott Dibble (State Senator), Seth Doorn, Kathy Doty (KLD Consulting), Brian Elliott (Keith Ellison’s Office), Meg Forney, Steve Goltry, Adele Hall (Hennepin County), Betsy Hodges (City Council Member), Thatcher Imboden, Kari Kamrin, Jeff Peltola, Karin Quick

Administrative Items

 

Secretary’s Report

  • The minutes for April 2010 were approved.

 

       Treasurer’s Report

  • Rhea Sullivan reported $6,404.43 in the NRP account: $481 in the NRP Development account.
  • Treasurer Barb Stevens filed taxes for 2009.

 

Annual Meeting Updates

 

Adele Hall, Hennepin County – SW LRT Station Area Planning

  • Adele reported that she and Amanda Arnold (Minneapolis City Planner) are taking the lead on Station Area Planning for the SW LRT.  Hennepin County has hired AECOM to produce a strategic plan for each station.  The purpose of the station area planning is to inform Preliminary Engineering for each station  and gather resident and business input on issues related to access to the stations, land use, market change and potential impacts.
  • Open Houses will begin in mid-July 2010.  They will also be forming a “Community Members Working Group” to facilitate a more intimate discussion about each station.  Each neighborhood association will be allowed one representative and one alternate.  We can choose whether to have the same representative for all four meetings of the working group or to select a different rep for each meeting.  The meeting dates scheduled so far are June 22, August 24, December 7 or 14.  Adele will be sending WCNC an e-mail with more information.

 

Brian Elliott, Keith Ellison’s Office

  • Brian passed out copies of Keith Ellison’s summer newsletter.  Keith is easy to reach at 612-522-1212.
  • Keith has been working on Health Insurance Reform, also on Jobs and Financial Reform.  His Public Jobs Bill has been added to a bill that is now in front of congress.  He has also worked on Foreign Affairs and has made several trips abroad.

 

Scott Dibble, State Senator

  • The final day of this legislative session will be Monday, May 17.  This is the end of a two-year legislative cycle.
  • Governor Pawlenty is opposed to raising taxes, so money has been very tight.  It was determined this week that the Governor’s unallotment was illegal.  The legislature passed a bill this week that took ½ of the unallotments.  They hope to be able to reach agreement with Governor Pawlenty.
  • Scott has been working to protect LGA funds which are critical to the City of Minneapolis.  
  • Issues Scott is working on:  “Complete Streets” program, streetcars for inter-city and neighborhood mobility, tenant rights, protecting seeing eye dogs from attack, transportation reforms and a wind turbine for Edina.

 

Monthly Updates

 

Council Member comments

  • Betsy Hodges reported that she held a Development Summit on Tuesday, April 27, to discuss the many development issues facing Southwest Minneapolis at this time, including the SW LRT.  Amanda Arnold was present and she spoke about the steps involved in developments and how neighborhoods can have a say in the process.
  • Betsy is now chair of the Ways and Means budget committee.
  • Minneapolis now has the top bond rating for all three companies that rate city bonds.  (Moody’s has just upgraded us.)
  • Boulevard Gardens went out of business and Nolan Properties has purchased the property.  Michael Wagner met with Andy Babula from Nolan Properties.  They have applied for a remediation grant for the soil.  They are planning a one-story office building.  They will make a presentation to WCNC before they move forward with their plans.

 

Lakes District Council Update/MPRB
  • No report.  The next meeting will be July 22, 2010.

 

Midtown Greenway Coalition

  • No report.

 

Other Business

 

Board Elections

  • A slate of candidates was announced :
    • Michael Wagner
    • David Rhees
    • Seth Doorn
    • Jeff Peltola
    • Meg Forney
    • Kathy Cobb
  • Each candidate was given an opportunity to speak about his/her qualifications, experience and interest in the Board.
  • A vote was taken (by show of hands).  7 ayes; 0 nays.  The slate was elected.

 

WCNC Bylaw Revision

  • Chair Michael Wagner explained that WCNC undertook the bylaw revision to allow our organization to function effectively.  We have added a conflict of interest policy and have made simple language changes.
  • A vote was taken (by show of hands).  7 ayes; 0 nays.  The motion carried.

 

Earth Day Recap

  • We had a great turnout for Earth Day.  218 people showed up to clean up at Lake Calhoun.  
  • Rhea posted an update on the website with photo.

 

West Calhoun postcard

  • Michael Wagner noted that the postcard mailing had been successful.  
  • We can use extra postcards to include in welcome packets to new residents.  
  • David Rhees suggested that we consider redesigning the WCNC logo.

 

Coordinator Updates

  • Rhea announced that East Calhoun Community Council has invited West Calhoun residents to attend a presentation by Ralph Sievert (MPRB Forestry) about Emerald Ash Borer (date TBA).  She also extended an invitation for West Calhoun residents to get involved in the new Lake Calhoun Association.  We will discuss this at next month’s meeting.
  • We are part of the “Adopt A Greenway” program and have adopted the clean-up of the Midtown Greenway from Chowen to Dean Parkway.  Surly Beer has recently had a clean-up.  Theresa Nelson of the MGC suggested that we schedule another clean-up in a couple of months.  

 

The meeting was adjourned at 7:45 p.m.

 

The next WCNC Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at The Bakken Museum at 6 p.m.  

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

Rhea Sullivan

WCNC Coordinator

April 13, 2010 Minutes

West Calhoun Neighborhood Council

DRAFT Minutes: 4/13/2010

 

Present:   David Rhees, Michael Wagner (Chair), Rhea Sullivan (Coordinator)

 

Guests:    Rodgers Adams, Seth Doorn, Betsy Hodges (City Council Member), Ben Stelmach

Administrative Items

 

Secretary’s Report

  • The minutes for the January and March 2010 were approved.

 

       Treasurer’s Report

  • No report.

 

Monthly Updates

 

Council Member comments

  • Betsy Hodges reported that the Ward Breakfast will be April 21 at Pearson’s Restaurant.  She will also hold a Development Summit on Tuesday, April 27, at Southwest High School to discuss the many development issues facing Southwest Minneapolis at this time, including the SW LRT.  
  • Betsy noted that Mayor Rybak presented the supplemental budget.  There were $10 million cut in LGA funds in 2010.  There will be no additional workforce reductions, but cuts will need to be made.  They anticipate more cuts in 2011 and a big pension jump and increasing health care costs.  
  • Street sweeping signs will be posted the day before sweeping.  Towing begins at 8 a.m.  
  • Federal Energy Assistance is available to residents for weatherization.  Details are available at www.campls.org.  

 

Lakes District Council Update/MPRB
  • No report.  The next meeting is April 22.

 

Midtown Greenway Coalition

  • Michael Wagner reported that the MGC is expanding the Trail Watch Program.  The MGC meeting is later in the month.  He will have an update at the Annual Meeting on May 11.

 

Other Business

 

Board Recruitment

  • Seth Doorn would like to join the WCNC Board.  He is interested in government and policy and lives at 3430 List Place in the Calhoun Towers.  He is a law school graduate of St. Thomas.  Possible projects that interest him include the SW LRT and traffic management.  He also expressed an interest in promoting green roofs in the neighborhood.  (David Rhees noted that The Bakken Museum has a green roof.)  Seth also mentioned the possibility of looking into Federal broadband for cheap wireless access in the neighborhood.  Seth will plan to seek election to the Board at the May 11 Annual meeting.
  • We discussed other outreach to recruit new board members.  David Rhees will contact Thatcher Imboden (Uptown Association) and Jim Jennings (Minikahda Club).  Rhea will contact Lauren Kebschull at Whole Foods.
  • Rhea will draft an Earth Day flyer to promote our Earth Day Clean Up on April 11 and will contact the manager at the Calhoun Towers about getting it posted there.  Ben Stelmach volunteered to print and hang the flyer at his apartment building, Lakewood Isles.

 

Earth Day Logistics – April 17

  • Rhea Sullivan reviewed the logistics for the Earth Day Clean Up event at Lake Calhoun.  She will pick up materials from the MPRB, donated food and water from Whole Foods and coffee from Peace Coffee.  Chair Michael Wagner will be present at the table to staff the event.

 

West Calhoun postcard

  • Rhea Sullivan passed around the promotional postcard (with neighborhood map) that will be mailed before the Annual Meeting.  Proposed edits were discussed.
  • Michael Wagner suggested adding bus routes to the map.  Rhea will look into that.
  • We will add wording to the postcard to explain the bylaw revision.  
  • David Rhees asked about the WCNC Articles of Incorporation.  Rhea will locate them and send a copy to the Board.  WCNC is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.

 

WCNC Bylaw Revision

  • Rhea Sullivan distributed copies of a draft revision of WCNC bylaws based on our discussion last month.  Rhea noted further edits and will e-mail the final draft to the Board before posting the bylaws on the WCNC website.  We will note that a paper copy of the bylaws will be made available on request.  

 

SW LRT Update

  • The next Citizen Advisory Council meeting will be April 28.  Michael Wagner and Rhea Sullivan plan to attend.

 

The meeting was adjourned at 7:35 p.m.

 

The next WCNC Board meeting (our Annual Meeting) is scheduled for Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at The Bakken Museum at 6 p.m.  

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

Rhea Sullivan

WCNC Coordinator