West Calhoun neighborhood Council
February 21st, 2017
There was not a quorum present so agenda items were discussed.
- Discussion of the upcoming Art of Hosting meeting.
- Will have to go over the committee spreadsheet in March.
- Safety updates form Shane – recorded intersection but has not watched it yet. Waiting to hear back from the County about signage at Lk and Market Plaza.
- The CPP application was approved, is signed and we are waiting for an advance.
- Phase II plan was also approved by the City Council.
- “Frozen Funds” were restored to the neighborhoods by the City Council. WCNC will receive $77,000.
- Newsletter will go out in the Spring to promote Annual Meeting.
- Talked about Annual Meeting ideas.
- Talked about Snow Emergency flyers.
- Setting up meeting with the PB.