West Calhoun Neighborhood Council
Minutes of the Monthly Meeting of the Neighborhood Organization
October 11th, 2016
Location of Meeting: The Bakken Muesum
The regular meeting of the Neighborhood Organization of West Calhoun Neighborhood Council was called to order at 6:11 PM on October 11th 2016 at The Bakken Museum by Allan Campbell.
Approval of Agenda
The agenda for the meeting was distributed and unanimously approved.
CM Palmisano Update:
- Street sweeping starts October 18th
- Early voting began Sept. 23rd
- Bird safe glass will be used in NEW skyways downtown
- Hoping to have a left arrow a the Dean/Lake intersection by the end of the year
- Working on the turn arrows at 32nd and Excelsior
- There will be some sort of public art at the West Lake station in West Calhoun
New 5th Precinct Inspector Kathy Waite
- Inspector Waite introduced herself and talked about her career and her vision
- Chelsea our PMD Safety Specialist talked about recruiting new block leaders. She gave the WCNC some ideas on how to better door knock at the apartments in the neighborhood
The board voted in a unanimous voice vote to not meet in November. The WCNC meeting falls on election night and the Bakken is a polling place. The WCNC will meet again in December.
Phase II Plan
A Community Vote took place for the approval of the WCNC Phase II Plan. A motion was made and seconded to approve this plan. This motion passed with a unanimous voice vote.
Agenda and Time of Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held at 6:00 AM on December 13th , 2016 at the Bakken Museum
The meeting was adjourned at 7:16PM by Allan Campbell
Minutes submitted by: Krsitina Erazmus
Minutes approved by: WCNC Board